<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Well, here I am again!
Procrastination seems to be my life of late. escapism.
But realistically, I dont really have anything to escape from! :P (i think?)

Oh, if anyone ever reads this, Hey! Im Philotas, and this is my Blog! Im not sure why, but there has always been a stigma attached to guys writing Diaries, maybe its assumed that the minute a guy starts showin signs of having something beneath the surface, then he's categorised as a whiny little prat. well, probably not in those words. But i think it is true, but then, what am I doing here? good question.

I guess that of late I've been feeling that I just have too much 'stuff' going on to not tell anyone about. But at the same time, I don't want to burden anyone else with that? ya know?
meh.
listen to that! not even one little post in and i sound whiney already! :P

So, i think to myself, as I read MegaTokyo, I need a blog. And I said to myself, yes you do. And then i congratulated myself on a great idea.
And so, here i am starting this blog, when im supposed to be doing an all nighter on my assignment.

Ah well, as I always say: Procrastination is good for the soul!

More later! hmm.. i may start to enjoy this! :D



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?