<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

So! Another Monday night of assignments! :P
man University is starting to drag a bit.

I think im really getting a bit stressed towards the end of the semester. I have 4 3,000 word assignments due in the next 3 weeks, plus exams. why? why dammit! :)

Special moment of today: - taking a look at the pink clouds in the sky at around 5pm this arvo. other than that and sleeping, not much else startlingly special today! :) im not looking hard enough! :P

Song of the Moment: 'Pretty Fly for a White Guy' - Offspring

Anoter Blog I was reading today had a post about Marriage.
thats another issue ive been dealing with lately. Is marriage necessary? I know that in the bible youve got good ol paul saying: "Be cool like me and don't marry" well.. not exactly, but a lot like that! :)
But Im not worried if i dont get married. is that a bad thing?

Ive got plans for my bachelor pad! :) its gonna have a room in it where i can store my collection of comics! :) it can have a shelf for all the Colleceted DVDs ive got. lol.. werid eh!

Thats bout all i can think of to blog atm! so, back to my assignment. im sure ill be procrastinating some time later soon enough!
So until next time, look after yourselves...and eachother! ;)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?