<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 28, 2004

"These days turned out nothing like I had planned"

Ah good ol Powderfinger. And that about summs my day up!
Last night of course was an all nighter, i worked on that assignment from 8pm-10am, and got it finished. FINALLY! then rush to uni to get it in, and pick up some books for the next assignment due Monday!

I went to work and got someone to cover my shift tonight, so i could go to Social hockey, (every second Thursday. its worth missin some money for! :D)

so i get home, after running into so many random people i knew from all over the place.. and make lunch, then do the washing. is 2:30 now, so i decide, hey. Ill go have a quick snooze until about 4pm, then wake up, do a bit of assignment work, then go to Hockey!

It was all good! :) i set my alarm and everything.
The next thing i know im waking up, the house is completely dark, and it's 8pm.
I couldnt believe it!
I had slept through my alarm, two phone calls (got the messages) and my family coming home and then going out again.

ARGH! I totally missed hockey.. so thats $60 possible income gone! :P argharghargh!
the other bad thing that happened is that i got a thing saying 'come collect a letter from the post office' and the only thing it ever is when that happens, is a speeding fine. :P

Ah well. could be worse.. "could be stabbed!" :D
sorry this is a very whiny day, but yeh! i know its not that bad, but ya gotta have somewhere to vent to!

Going now! gotta get up for work in four hours! :)
Seeyas soon! I'll get around to posting something meaningful very soon i promise! :)

Oh, and please note the new Title, inspired by Nato! :) thanks mate! I owe ya! and check out the awesome picture to your left! it's meant to be Alex the Great, but it isnt, the period is wrong for the armour. meh! pedantics. its a cool piece of art!

SEEYAS! :D



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?