<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

Another day another dollar.

Thats today in a nutshell. after (hmm... minus 1 hour travelling time...) 12 hours of work today i am finally secure in my own sanctum sanctorum! :)

Not much interesting stuff happened today. just working.. thats about it! :) OH! yeh i guess some stuff did happen!
Got lucky, and did some recording for an ad on B105fm. :) so listen to 105.3 tomorrow and the next day and you may hear the melodious sound of my voice! :D My modesty is still second to none! :)
Yeh, woke up late this morning, (slept thru alarm) and had to rush to work. (i hope that pedestrian i ran over is ok. He looked kinda mangled.) But yes, i love working in a comic book store.
A mini rant.. getting a bit annoyed at Marvel comics at the moment (the main company i collect from). they keep putting out series i want to collect. Its a catch twenty two. They put out the ones so i buy them, and because I buy them they put out more! :P

Oh, and question from the audience (such as it is! :D) Mikey asks:"Dont you get run down?" The answer? of course not! I am an arts student! Arts students do not sleep! we live on sugar, and caffeine flows in our veins! >:D also, refer to current Quote on the left. :D
but seriously, it is a bit tiring sometimes, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I guess i enjoy it too! :) And its kinda of a necessity at these times (specially round exam times, as many of you know! especially Michelle. Its great fun though! ah the crazy hedonism of uni life ;)
But only for the brave, and the experienced. On monday/tuesday/wednesday I had a total of 2 hours sleep. That was one of my more extreme situations, but in my defense I had a huge assignment due! :) And i did sleep on Wednesday when i started seeing things! ;)

ANyway, thats me done for the night/morning! Sweet Dreams everyone!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?