<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 18, 2004

Its been too long! (a week) since my last Blog! :P
oh dear, ive been slack!

But really, ive been just way too zoned out. If its not work, or Uni, its church commitments, or other events that just keep me away until im so tired i just cant bring myself to write anything!
The Bad side of this now is that i have a whole heap of stuff to get through, but i cant keep rambling on.
so, ill recap to get things ordered in my mind:

1) Friday - Hand in Assignment (on Time!!!), Work in Afternoon, See Harry Potter with K.
2) Saturday/Sunday/Monday morning - Part of the Safety Crew at the Aussie Jetboat Championships down in Northern NSW
3) Monday part 2 - My Birthday! yay! not really... now 20. ack.
4) Tuesday. Hm. i know i did something here.. oh yeh! Aural Exam. dont ask! :P and small group at night!
5) Wednesday - Day off study - cleaned car, ran various errands, Worked in Arvo, came home, went to Mate's place to watch the State of Origin! WOOOOO!! GO QUEENSLANDER! THATS RIGHT NSW MUMMIES BOYS! RUN HOME! WE'LL SEE YOU IN SYDNEY FOR THE DECIDER.. ahem...
6) Thursday - Working from 9am-10pm.. not much else to tell! ^_^
7) Friday - Today! Working from 6:30-12pm, then study, Then to Youth group for our 'Great Big' night ^_^ that was cool. And here i am now, buggered!


I mean, i could go on about how im conflicted over this chick chasing me, i could go on about how i hate being 20 atm, i could talk about The Origin, or Assignments and Exams! or Work.. theres some changes going on at the Comic store!
I could talk about the whole mini-thesis i wrote up as part of my research topic for our small group (Historical evidence for Jesus).
Or I could talk about why i feel a little angry (? not sure what i feel) about the 26yo that has been previously mentioned (by the way, ive discounted that possibility! so no more whinging! I promise)

See, theres the problem! so many things to talk about, and im sooooo tired. gotta work from 8:30-4pm tomorrow too! Oh, and Paretns and Bro are going away for the weekend.
How is this! I get the house to myself! but i have to use the time to study! WHY? WHAT CRIME DID I COMMIT! oh the delicious irony! :)

Ah well! I guess ill talk about this stuff over the next few days! but i need to start somewhere eh? eh?
Ack.. really wish the semester was over already! not...long..to..go..must..hold....on...till...Monday......afternoon.
urge to procrastinate...rising! ^_^

Okidokes thats it for now!
be safe kiddies!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?