<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 11, 2004

Just a quickie, cause i really should be doing this assignmnet!

I have just taken a look around my room (my world for the last few days), and noticed somethign slightly disturbing. Around the room i have counted 6 empty cans of V, two bottles of Red Eye, and 2 cans of sugarfree Red Bull. not to mention, A 1.25L empty bottle of diet lime coke, and another 2 600ml bottles of the same.

Even with this im STILL tired! man, i think ive built up a resistnce to caffeine! but ah well.. i still have a can of V and a bottle of V in the fridge, and a half tin of Jarrah Mocha coffee! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! JAVAJAVAJAVAJAVAJAVAJAVA! W0000t!

I think if they did readings for blood/caffeine i would be around 0.5 w00t!

YEEEEHA! now back to the assignment! I loves caffeine. did you know that when i have caffeine and an assignment my typing speed doubles? im going at over 120wpm here! Woooooooooo! :D:D:D:D

Caffiene r0XX0r! anyway, enough procrastination! on to assignmnet! :P

TALLY HO AND ALL THAT SORT OF THING!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?