<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

"What Dreams may come?"

Aye theres the rub. (erugh..hamlet) you know, i think Shakespeare was a master of angst. i mean, those soliloquies (sic) go for ages, argh! too much introspection! :P

but i digress. Over the last 4 nights, ive been dreaming about this one person. It's a chick that i briefly went out with over the last summer holidays. The whole relationship was ruined before its time by one of my friends, who got hold of my mobile phone. She read a private message, then passed it on to her boyfriend, who passed it to his brother who was being taught Rock climbing by this chick. He then went and repeated it to her, and end result she hates me.
I mean, i dont really want a relationship with her, but i hate to think that there is someone who hates me. We do a subject together at Uni, and when we see eachother she totally ignores me, acts as if i dont exist. which hurts a bit.
I texted her the other day and asked if shed like to go out for coffee or something, and no reply.
I hate the dreams though, in one, everything turned out ok, and we were friends again. I woke up feeling happy as larry, then realised it was a dream.
The second dream was pretty much the same as the first. But the third dream, We talked about it, and she still didnt want to talk to me, but her mum came to me and said 'dont worry, its not your fault. D can be a bit like this some times'. (which parallells what her mum said to me in real life! :P).
the fourth dream we talked about it and we worked it out, and started going out again.

WHat the heck is this supposed to mean if anything?

This afternoon i see her for the last lecture this semester. I think i will try to talk to her about it. but i dont know what im going to say. Maybe the dreams were premonitions, maybe they weren't, but I just can't leave the subject without at least making an attempt to patch things up.

What fools we mortals be! :P



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?