<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

"I really dislike my ads!"

I swear! Im not really depressed! And yet all my ads seem to be about depression in one form or another!
How can I be depressed? Me! the yellow man! (dont ask!) Im the happy one! :P Well, we'll see about that you invisible advertising agency spybot! yes, i know you're listening to me right now!

I, Samuel David Reeves (yes, sigh.. thats my name!) will never rest (well, quite possibly i WILL rest, im speaking figureatively here) until i have Changed (either that or totally destroyed the advertising execs) the nature of my Blogging Advertisements (aka demonic plagues from the ninth circle of Hell).

SO! what can I now post about... hmm..

OH yes! King Arthur! the movie... went to see that last night. It was a good movie, but like Troy, contains a LOT of historical innacuracies. specifically the fact that The Emperor COnstantine converted Rome to Christianity in the year 312AD, and the movie was set around 300AD, with the ENTIRE ROMAN EMPIRE already Christian, with Roman shields bearing Christian symbols and Popes and Bishops and monks everywhere. as you do.
Also another interesting thing to note about it, is that you may have heard rumours that Kiera Knightley looks ugly in it. Well, she doesnt look THAT ugly, but i heard the other day that she had issues with the film and how she looked in it. guess why?
Because in the other movies she has been in, they have used Computer Generated technology to make her bust bigger. now, ive heard of cosmetic surgery, but CG surgery?
Apparently in this movie they didnt do that, and exposed her to be pretty flat. and she is apparently pretty "PO'd" about it! :D

Now! lets hope that the spybots are listening now! Less sad and mopey, more about busts! (heh heh.. bust..he said bust!) :D

And thats all for now! from the very happy mind of S.A.M






Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?