<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Well! for the first time in a while, i am back to actually procrastinating! ^_^

Today has been an interesting day. But tomorrow - well, tomorrow night - promises to be even more interesting.
Im procrastinating writing up a series of notes for the Church council meeting tomorrow. It's not going to be a pleasant meeting, i can tell you. There is a huge conflict brewing in our Church, a rift in the congregation over our Pastor. some like him, some dislike him with a passion. there are going to be words had tomorrow. I am not on the council, but my Dad is, and i can see what will happend :( not cool at all. I'm going along to say what the Spirit moves me to say.
I wasnt originally going to go, but one day last week, after praying for guidance about it, I open up to Jeremiah 1:7
"But the Lord said to me, "Do not say that you are to young, but go to the people I send you to, and tell them everything I have commanded you to say. Do not be afraid of them, for I will be with you to protect you. I, the Lord have spoken."

So, I took it from that to mean i should go along. Im not sure what I will say, or what I can contribute, but im very very worried about the future of our Church. I can see both sides of the coin, and have tried to always remain neutral. My Dad and I have already had a heated discussion over it too. So, I'll pray about it and see how it goes tomorrow!



But yes! Today was interesting.
WARNING WARNING THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT A GIRL NOT NECESSARY TO READ THIS PART WARNING WARNING IF YOU WANT TO SKIP THIS PART, LOOK FOR THE NEXT WARNING SIGNS!


First I must tell you more about this Girl! Her name is 'E' ^_^ And she is a very cool person to hang around. Her faith is astounding, she seems to be constantly full of joy, and a good sense of humour. I have a very very deep crush on her. :P
On Sunday night, I was lucky enough to end up going to see Spider-Man 2 with her :) then, rang her up (she asked me to) Last night, and we end up arranging to meet this morning at 10am to go around town for two hours (and then she would go do her tour leading at her University).
I would so very much love to get to know her more. I love the feeling that happens when she is around. she lights up the room :) her laugh.. (and im gonna stop right there! *slap slap slap* snap out of it boy!) Well, anyway, she's cool!

Ahem. today I have been pretty sad towards the end, because I think that it might not be. despite all the signs she has given, im not sure. A while back (3-4 months ago now) she had said that she had given up on boys for the moment. But i had also said I had given up on girls! :P
The main thing that has me sad is her plans. She plans next year to travel to the States for the year, taking some courses there. After that she said she will probably come back, but doesnt want to live in Queensland anymore. But this may change depending on the availability of the position of 'drama coordinator' at our youth church. But yes, she just doesnt know.

The thing that scares me the most is, that i was seriously contemplating the last two days, of leaving to follow her to the states next year. How scary is that? i know! scary! But yes. Man i sound like a total dag. Im not sure whats wrong with me. But i know i love hanging around with her, and i love her personality, her faith especially, and just...HER! :) Im thinking im going to have to tell her, to get it out in the open. Otherwise itll just eat me up!


WARNING WARNING. BLOG ABOUT GIRL OVER THOSE WITH WEAK STOMACHS CAN READ AGAIN!+


This Post is getting long hey! but i just HAD to post about my cunning plan i attempted to put into motion today!
heh heh heh.
The aforementioned girl, was (as you may have read) doing a tour group of international students through her Uni campus in the city today. I hatched an ingenious scheme, that was also slightly insane! but, being the crazy kind of guy I am, I carried it out!
It involved me dressing up like a total geek (glasses, vest, long good pants and button shirt) and affecting a Russian Accent, and pretending to be a Russian exchange student, and trying to join her tour.
While everything didnt go EXACTLY according to plan (I never did find her group) I managed to pull the wool over about 15 peoples eyes, who truly believed I was a Russian, My name was Alen Sefeczowicz (Se-feh-ro-vich) from Smollensk! ^_^ oh that was a bit of random fun!
Just got out in the nick of time before i was arrested for being an illegal immigrant! ^_^

Oh, and had small group tonight! good stuff as usual! :D

Ok, thats about enough from me! have fun everyone! :D



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?