<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Wow hello Hi! it's I! Well who else did you expect eh?

Very bludgy day today, in fact, i think its my first bludgy day in at least 3 months! :P
What did i do? hmm.. come on, I had to have done something!

oh yeh. Luckily I am saved! I wrote a few paragraphs for my novel, I Took my Bro out to his Piano lessons, and I went to the bank, and shopping, and made My Awesome, patented Guacamole in a huge Bun thing! (I should patent that name too! hmm... :D)
Thats for the supper tonight at Small group. we are celebrating, because My mate Jordan (part of our smallgroup) got baptised at our youth service on Sunday! :D YAY!
hey, just thought of something. if you go to the SNL (Sunday Night Live) site, you can actually hear him talking about his experience! :D heres the link if anyone is interested! SNL - Jordan's message

but yes! hmm.. what do i want to talk about? hmm.. not much i guess. just reading throught everyones blogs (as you do). Once again, I am really awed by some people's content! The Kiwis are representing! whats going on!

Just a comment on Nato'sPost about blogging, i think that, for me, Blogging is a way to organise and archive my thoughts. I would like to look back on myself one day and laugh! (of course, i can do that any time, but thats not the point dammit! :D). It helps me to have a situation written out somewhere, so i can look at it more objectively. its the theory of the 'unsent letter' thing. you know? no? well... bleh! anyhoo, works for me! :D
I will avoid being very selfish, and talking about things that primarily concern me for the most part in this blog. But for the most part, I think a good bit of social commentary is called for. so if i can pick up on a situation arising in day to day life i will.

thats how im lookin at it! Im just glad ive been able to find a whole heap of blogs out there, Scotty, Nato, Michelle, Brehaut, Dan, etc etc etc, who are so fun to read, and believe very strongly in the Christian faith. I love it! :D how good can it get! ^_^

anyhoo.. im rushing.. i must be off to smallgroup! catchyas all on the flipside!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?