<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

"Munt is the word!"

And I bet everyone thought it was Grease! hah! wrong again! :P But yep! I am officially a munt.. perhaps i am also munted. does this make me a muntee? which begs the questions, what is a munter? can someone (the munter) make someone else munted? (the muntee?) and has anyone noticed that if you say a word too many times it starts to look weird? thats right. It becomes munted too! and thus, the cycle perpetuates. Forgive this munting, maybe i should munt along and actually say something! otherwise this whole blog is going to go to muntsville.

Why am I a munt today? well, i gets up early to get to work in the city at 8:45. All the effort of dragging myself out of bed on a rainy morning, having a shower, tossing down a quick breakfast, and being stuck for half an hour in the traffic, then catching a bus. So i arrive at work and see my manager and another co-worker there.
I look at him, He looks at me. I look again with mouth slightly open and raised eyebrow, and he returns the favour. Its about now that i realise something munted has happened. I check the roster, and yep! Im not meant to be working today! oh well! back home i go! :P And here I am now! well, i guess the whole situation wasnt exactly muntised, because I got to pick up my weekly comics hit! Avengers #500 this week! new creative team, new direction! and its gonna be a biggy! :D

Oh, and As promised, I have kept some munted quotes from our Feminazi Lecturer from yesterday morning. Ahem:

"My Girl Friday" - Famous theatrical quote reference. should be "My Man Friday"

"I would get angry if someone called me motherly"

"We are a bunch of White Anglo Saxons" -take a look round the lecture theater Miss.

"Blokes, you don't need a hand, you're doing fine."

I really dislike this one:
"If you're male, you need not be in a classroom with a student alone."

And the clincher? wait for it!...
"Obviously some gender discrimination happening in Queensland"

Truer words never spoken! :)

And thats about it for this munted post! :) Operation: Kill Bad Ads goes ahead as planned! and keep an eye on that bush outside your window. Its up to no good. ^_^

S.A.M



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?