<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 23, 2004

"Beware mortals!"

Yellow everyone! just a quickie as im dead tired tonight! :P And i havent forgotten my promise of doing some meaningful posts soon! (especially the 'fallenness one, which ive got some GREAT ideas for!) but today im just gonna skim some quick stuff and some more photos! :D

This Week Im home alone. My Parents and Bro have gone to visit my Mummu and Varri (Grandma and Grandad) up in Bingil Bay North Queensland. Took them to the airport on Monday. Im loving living on my own. there is no pressure to do anything at any certain time, and i dont have to talk to anyone for extended periods of time! :D gee, that sounded really anti social didnt it! :P
BUT ive still got my lovely Labrador Retriever CHEWIE! (Short for Chewbacca!) to keep me company!



Isnt she cute!



Oh and the other thing! which reflects the title of this post! BEWARE MORTALS for this Arts student now has a basic grounding in PHYSICS! THATS right! PHYSICS! I can tell you all about the four forces - weak, strong, gravity and EM, i can tell you about what Quantum is and what QUantum leaps are and how the uncertainty principle affects Quantum mechanics and Chaos Theory!
I spent about an hour and a half in the Physics Tea Room this afternoon, being taught by my mates, Matt and Chris! here they are! fools! giving me the knowledge i need to conquer the universe and ALL OF TIME! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!








And also relating to the Tea Room, i have discovered something. that no sane person should study physics. here is my evidence:




It all starts out harmless enough... but before too long




DONT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU! DONT DO PHYSICS!




SAM OUT!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?