<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

"A Pictureless post!...or IS it?"

Ok, since youre all probably tired of seeing world through the eyes of my phone, ill skip the pictures just this once! (although i have some more nice ones!)

And since im supposed to be working on an History assignment, i wont be doing my 'fallen' post today, but possibly Wednesday. Thats looking a bit more likely.
ANyhoo. Just a couple of issues i wanted to blog. Mainly in regards to other people's blogs! ^_^


LACK OF POSTING
There has been a noticeable decrease in the amount of postage-ness recentley! whats the go here. surely everyone has not decided to go out and actually do stuff rather than just blogging it! ;) But glad to see no one has given up just yet! ^_^ Specially Michelle! I mean really! you weren't thinking of cutting out on the 'family' were you? cause once youre in..

COMPLIMENTS
So!Jess has started (continued?) a trend it seems! complimenting others. Mike similarly followed suit. And so, like Mike I would just like to say that to everyone in my blogging audience, You guys R0XX0r!
I think ill expand here too. Im the kind of guy (probably like MOST guys out there) that doesnt really take verbal compliments really well. I tend to shrug them off. And theres always a little part of me that asks, why are they saying that? what do they want? are they mocking me by being sarcastic? who is listening they are trying to show off too? which is really cynical i know.
But i dont mind written stuff! seems more genuine somehow! Jess! Thank you VEry much for the compliments! :D i will attempt to continue to be as random and amusing as possible! ^_^


BLOGGER FEATURE
Ok! who loves the new feature where we can jump to a random blog? there are so many cool blogs out there.. tru enough there are some people out there who REALLY need to redo grammar and spelling, but there are some really interesting ones too!
Try clicking this little thing one day!


THINKING ABOUT PRAYER
Just a quick little one here. I have been pretty slack recentley. I have missed my daily prayer several times now in the last week, due to simply collapsing into bed many times. I mean, sure I can have heaps of little prayers during the day, as im driving, while at uni.. wherever. but that prayer session at night is kinda my wrap up.. my God and Me time. And i just think its surprising that when you stop doing that regularly how easy it is to start doubting, and how easy it is to be tempted, and start thinking stuff you wouldnt normally (being angry at cars on the road, haing impatience with people.. etc etc).
Just gets me wondering how much a repeated activity can have an effect on our Psyche. hmm.. and i wont go down this track because it leads to humanistic thouhgts! :P the darkside! ^_^

THINKING ABOUT HAIR

Well i said i wouldnt have any photos. And i...mus....resist..no i cant! must put in photos! The other night, after the ...unpleasantness that was the Cowboys VS Roosters match


One Hardcore cowboys fan and a recent Convert!
(THe Cowboys deserved to win. They dont buy their players, or the Ref! imagine! ending a game with ten seconds left, when the boys are 5m from the line, instead of forming a scrum and playing the last tackle? Simpkins shall pay!) anyway... after this, Clay and I decided to dye our hair. What. It was logical at the time! :P
So we did! with the aid of COurtney and Sarah, two girls from Wombee, we now have our new hair! Clayton,
The Dying: Sarah With Clay and Courtney with Me!

BEFORE AND AFTER



And Me! :P


So I am now Blonde? (i dunno.. looks a bit more orangey! :P) and Clay is Black! THe last time i changed my hair colour was Schoolies 2001! and that was blonde! hmm.. well, at least now i look like my Drivers Licence and Uni ID photos! :P

Anyhoo.. nothing much meaningful tonight.. im workin on it! really! ^_^ Wednesday! watch out!

Look after yourselves everyone!

SAM



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?