<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A New Show

The Answer is not 42! or...Philotas Talks Back



Ok, Listen up everyone! Ive done Sam in, and made sure he wont be available for now. The Name is Philotas. And I, oh dear readers, am your answer to everything. Thats right. I dont deal in hyperbole.
Here's the deal. You've seen magazines have 'Agony Aunt' columns. Well, think of me as an "Agony Uncle" (Actually I prefer the term 'Pain Monkey') I will give you the definitive answers to any question in 50 words or less. Email me with your hopeless problems or assorted questions about life the universe and everything, And I will answer them right here, so you can stop asking them. Struggling with a hard choice? let me make it for you! Meaning of life eluding you? Don't worry, I know. Let me enlighten you! So lets get this show on the road!

Email your questions to: alakazam200@hotmail.com with the subject: "Philotas Talks Back" Do it now! i can almost hear the barrage of questions already! Do your worst!

PHILOTAS



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?