<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A Post about Girls and Relationships

Dont hate me! im not really a misogynist!



Hi hello and greetings once again from Sam! I really have to do something about Philotas, my evil twin from an alternate dimension. He's getting out of hand.
But today's post is not about him! Its about females. *senses danger imminent* And about relationships and a bit about me i guess too!

Recentley Ive been quite shocked to hear some things. These things involve 3 people I know. well, 4 really.
Steve Brine and Deb - are getting married. Fair enough. theyd been going out for about 1.5years at least, and are about 27ish.
but these other two...
Angela Koplick - Girl who I used to teach sunday school with, is getting married. She is 20.
And the big one, the one i can't believe.
[EDIT: I HAVE NOW DISCOVERED THAT ELLIE IS NOT ENGAGED. IT WAS A RUMOUR THAT HAD EVERYONE THIS SIDE OF AMERICA FOOLED! ROCK ON!]
I have three words here.
What the krap.
Now, before I go any further, I must say that I'm happy for all of them! and good luck I say! But...

Frankly Im scared. What are these people thinking! Throwing away their young lives. DO they realise that for the rest of their lives they are forever paired with someone? never their own person? Always having to watch out for this other person? ARGH!

It just feels so weird. And so soon. I mean, I have no doubt that one day I too will be happily married. but at the moment Im hoping to high heaven that that day is a long time coming!
I want to be my own person. I want to have a 'bachelor pad' an apartment all my own! I want to travel the world, do the things I want to do, see the things I want to see! Heh. Come home from a hard days work, make myself some Nachos, watch some TV and play computer (of course, plan for the next day's teaching too and practice music!)

Now that I already sound like an idiot, lets confirm it! Females! they confuse/worry/anger me. bit of a blanket statement I know, and as many of my audience members are indeed female, let me qualify this!
Let me start by saying that many females I know are quite personable. great mates and all that! But there are other females out there... who just argh. so frustrating.

Ok. Here is a list of certain characteristics that I have witnessed in SOME females that absolutely annoy the hell out of me:
- Tendency to be very melodramatic
- Tendency to be very touchy-feely, and if you're not, then heaven help you because you dont understand.
- Tendency to be manipulative (Can Also apply to guys)
- Thinking only from their perspective. The idea that the way they think is the way everyone thinks (Guys too)
- Girls who use their body to get attention, or try to claim some sort of 'power' over men.
- Girls who play games, whether intentionally or unintentionally, with guys minds. Do you know how cruel that is? Shout out to my mate here if youre reading you know who you are!

I could go on but i feel that ive dug my grave already. better go lie in it and wait for the assassins. Ninjas are cool.

If you are a girl, Im sorry. And if you are a girl I know, dont kill me. but realise that those characteristics are present in quite a few girls. not meaning that all girls are like that, and certainly not saying that there arent any girls out there with NONE of these characteristics.

And... oh bugger it. If you take this personally thats your choice. just know that this post doesnt refer to anyone, and as such Im not writing ABOUT anyone this post was not meant to offend. that is all! :P

the floodgates are open!

SAM



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?