<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Heh. Random

The title is a well used quote from a friend who has now gone to Japan for a year! I feel like such a tool though. I found out she was leaving (actually going) on Easter Saturday. I said, sure, I'll have to call her up sometime to wish her luck. But the week went on, i kept putting it off, saying, she's probably on the coast with family, i'll wait till the weekend! Then the weekend came and i was swamped with assignment work! and Monday came yesterday and A friend (who was practicing dentistry on me at the time) reminded me that she had left in the morning. krap. bugger. poop.

Anyway, on to the main reason for my post. its just a question that I randomly started pondering when stuck in the traffic this morning.

"Imagine if we didnt have names. How would others define us?"

Hmm its Kinda Zen. Think about it. I think that it would require us to look at our actions much more. who we are not defined by our history (family ties) but by our actions in the present. hmmm... zen.


Am I procrastinating? noooo! of course not! Ive got till 6:30 in the morning to write this stuff! ^_^

SAM



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?