<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Quick Discovery Post


More shall be posted tomorrow! (Its going to be a special day! see if you can figure out why!) but im just going to post out two things I found out about myself on the weekend (went to a Christian Life Week Leadership training camp)

1. I really want to live a real Christian Life. I want to stand up for God

2. I am not just 'over relationships' at the moment, I am actually Relationship-phobic. I am scared to death of relationships. An incident on the weekend showed me this. I am physically scared of the possibility of a relationship. You know, heart rate quickening, (jumping out of my throat) feeling physically ill, excess worry etc. Crap. Ive given myself a complex! ARGH!

Other than that, life is extremely busy! but chugging along! Back to it! more tomorrow!

SAM



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?