<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Lurk Scheme Plot Mutter


Still lurking around! and finally dragging myself to blog. You know the irony doesnt escape me that as soon as i started writing a post about why I blog and why I will Continue to blog, started Blogging less and less.


Things that annoy me.

- People (a common complaint)
- People who spoil Harry Potter
- People who say Harry Potter is Evil. (thats a whole post in itself)
- Cars that force me to spend $850 in two weeks.
- Uni Fees (I'd be much happier paying them if i knew that massive amounts of it wasnt going to fund everyones election campaigns)
- People who are Anti-VSU and want to shove that down my throat
- Me, and my puny human emotions
- Emo. And me accidentally slipping into emo mode sometimes! argh. the devil the devil!
- People who will dismiss my opinion, or undervalue me because I have a differing opinion to them (church problem related)
- Working way too much as well as starting back at Uni and upping my Church Commitments
- Not getting much time to practice Piano (exam in September), Play WoW or Just Relax.
- Girls. (Again.. nothing new here)
- Not having enough time to hang with friends. although spending much time with church friends as a result of more commitments.
- "Welcome to my life" By Simple Plan. Dammit, everyone goes through crap in their lives. stop acting as if you're the only ones who do and that 'nobody understands" in short... Cheer up emo kid.
I change the radio whenever i hear this song.


Other than these things, Life is fine but hectic at the moment! And Im learning the Trombone! Huzzah! :D

Will Post Again Soon :)

SAM



Comments:
Samy Sam Sam! You are busy like a fox! Anyhoo its good to see you haven't forsaken your first love of blogging. I salute you.

Anyway I hear ya brother!! Hope you get time to relax and smell the roses...
Love ya heaps, Emo boy =P
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?