<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Sitting here waiting for the bread to roll in


So here I am, waiting for Dad to get back from the store so I can make myself a Tuna/Greek Yoghurt sandwich for lunch. mm.. nothing doesnt go well with Greek Yoghurt.
hmm.. possibly donuts might not go that well... depends what kind of mood you're in

So anyway, Im wasting time by blogging! (yay! everything back to normal! Or IS it?)
Our family all pitched in Yesterday and bought an exercise machine! w00t! so many exercises I can do all in the comfort and privacy of my own home now! Spent 1.5 hours on it this morning! wonderful (yet painful) stuff!

It's not one with weights, instead it uses long Rods that bend. each rod has a different resistance. the littlest are 2x10lb then 2x25lb then 2x50lb. you can use combos of all of them, and there are more holes for additional rods when you become super-buff!

But yeh! thats news, so hopefully I'll be spending time on that each day preparing myself for...something... just generally trying to get some muscle!

Hmm... no bread yet... what else to say. Oh yes! Fantastic Four Movie coming out on Thursday! looking forward to that, hopefully its another success, but I have heard weird thigns about the plot :P oh well! (Fantastic Four for those who are uncultured, is a comic put out by Marvel) and even you male (and lesbian) non comic readers can appreciate Jessica Alba as the invisible woman! :D

And let me clarify this for all those gossip hounds who read this! (hey Matt and assorted others ^_^) In regards to my love life, I am not really 'Over' Relationships per se, but I am not actively looking. But if something should come along.. who knows :)

SO I'm just going to crap on for a bit now, because the bread still hasnt arrived and I'm really hungry.. so... yeh! how are you? Im fine. Very lazy days atm. both yesterday and today, woke up after 11am :) oh the crazy hedonism of holidays! (although I did go to sleep after 3 on both occasions! Go World of Warcraft!)

Oooh! i hear the bread rolling in!
w00t! lunchtime for Sam!

SAM



Comments:
Hmmm...
If what michelle, mike and joy told me a couple of weeks ago is correct, now that you're not actively looking, a girl will come along :)

Anyway, good to see you're back into the blogging
 
you dont have to be a lesbian to appreciate Jessica Alba =P

I missed you, Sam sammy SAM!! Good to have you back!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?