<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Reflecting

Or is it Procrastinating more?
hehe.

So as a part of my procrastination this evening I had a read through my blog from July 2005. It seems hard to believe that it was a year ago, and that I can remember events so clearly! I find that as im getting older (and i am! :'() the more i can remember about the previous years.

I mean, when i was in my teens, to remember back a year ago - that was a blur. The older i get the more recall i have! unfortunately, you gotta take the good with the bad! and there was plenty of both.
I like the fact that my blog is accomplishing in some small way what I set out to do. But I realise that if i wish to continue this vain effort, then I must post more :D so, Godwilling, hope to see much more posting happening in here!

I think one of the main reasons im not posting anywhere NEAR as much as I used to (aside from being flat out at the moment) Is because I email the Beautiful Laura with that information every day or so! and honestly, who wants to type their day out twice! ^_^
BUT rest assured, loyal readers (or loyal dupes... whichever grabs you more) That I will begin to post more frequently! I mean come on! 2 posts in a day already! and I will try to get up my comments on my cousins across the wave's blogs too :D Im coming for you guys! Its been a long long while! and I apologise for my absence! but ... im SO back into the blogging scene! ^_^

SAM is back... to stay!



Comments:
Talk to me!!! ;)

There is much to tell from Nic's world. Everything turned on its head in just a few days!
 
Glad your back!
 
I think blogging definitly helps recall, as it provides a whole lot of cues, from which you can establish a decent timeline, which helps clarify events.

Regarding posts... Couldn't you just copy-paste sections of the e-mail onto here? ;P

Oh well... I guess it's a half-decent excuse for not posting. Hope things continue to go well with her.

N
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?