<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Why I Love Kevin Smith/Smith's Movies


Theyre irreverent, theyre crude, theyre arrogant, they shock, they repulse, and theyre hilarious :)

I love the Jersey Trilogy (Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy) I love Dogma and Jay and Silent Bob strike back. I love Clerks II (Jersey Girl... hmm.. we'll see).

But honestly, I love it because of the man Kevin Smith is, and what he does in his life for his friends, especially Jason Mewes (Jay). This is what its about people. this is the kind of person I would like to be.

Excerpt from "Silent Bob Speaks" - Kevin Smith's Autobiography

Oh, have you ever watched the credits to those movies? always starts the 'thank yous' with God :D hehe great stuff.

Dogma Credits
God- Whose idea it was to make both this film and me

Jay and Silent Bob Credits
GOD - He Who makes it all possible

Clerks II (i cant remember properly)
God - who keeps me afraid



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?