<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Leavin..On a Jet Plane


Oh great. now I put another song into my head :D

Well, with Josh and Amy's Wedding out of the way, it's now time to accept the fact that Im actually leaving the country 3 hours from now :D how cool is this! I dont think it's really sunk in yet! but hey!!

You can keep track of my adventures on this site:

Laura and Sam's Travel Blog

yes yes, i realise Laura isnt my name. thank you for pointing that out :D but Laura is my girlfriend, and she's said we can blog on the same Diary to save the effort of me setting up another blog! I mean... after ALL the effort that's gone into this site ;) (/end sarcasm)

But yeh, Hopefully We'll keep you all updated! dont be strangers! (or stranger than you are already :D) bloody Kiwis ;) and good luck to Michelle and Adam! gettin married in December I hear? We need photos ;D

Much love all!

SAM



Comments:
hiya
hope the trip goes well.
The link to the new blog doesn't work - I think you'd fix it if you added a http:// on the front.
 
Hey Sam,

Hope you have/are having an absolutely amazing trip!

Shan x
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?